[spam][ot][personal] Reporting an issue with element (matrix)

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:46:54 PDT 2022

My mobile matrix element client isn't receiving messages for a few days.

I asked in their chat regarding a more stable client, and found a couple,
but they asked me to submit an in-app bug report and also file a github
issue with full details.

This likely means taking and sharing a screenshot of the misbehavior, which
is hard for me. I'm also using the same phone to do low quality EEG
logging, and I don't want to turn the logging off to take a properly-size
screenshot.

The plan is to kind of take it in steps. I was lucky to retain this task as
a goal after regrounding my power supplies. The grounding task helped calm
me.

Regarding the EEG, I can remind myself to resume it but continuing to wear
the headband, even if the logging app (which produces a little data
corruption and needs to be liberated) is paused.