Fwd: xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC 6678459

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Apr 5 12:50:56 PDT 2022

We are in business.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <filings at delawareinc.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2022, 3:43 PM
Subject: xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC 6678459
To: <g at xny.io>

We at Harvard Business Services would like to thank you for choosing our
services to form and file in the State of Delaware! Kindly find attached
the documents for your new Corporation.

The Certificate of Incorporation has been approved by the State of Delaware
and that is evidenced by the time stamp in one of the four corners. The
State of Delaware does not issue Articles of Incorporation. If an agency,
such as your bank or another state, asks for your Articles of
Incorporation, it is the Certificate of Incorporation that you must provide
as this is the equivalent in Delaware. A certified copy can be obtained for
additional fees if needed.

Please make a note to mark your calendar for the due dates of your annual
fees here in Delaware.

   - Your annual State Franchise Tax payment is due no later than March 1,
   2023.
   - Our annual $50 registered agent fee is due on the anniversary month of
   your company’s formation.

We will send notices of the above fees to the address on file well in
advance of the due date. *It is very important that we be updated of any
changes to your contact details to ensure that the above notices are
received before the due dates.*

Among the many advantages of choosing HBS is our free lifetime customer
service and support. If you have any questions, concerns or need further
assistance, not just now but anytime in the future, please feel free to
contact our customer service department. Call us toll-free 800-345-2677 or
send a reply to this email and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks again, we appreciate your business!

[image: Michael J. Bell Signature]
Michael J. Bell, President

Harvard Business Services, Inc.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958 USA
Tel: 302-645-7400 ext 6910 / 800-345-2677
Fax: 302-645-1280

filings at delawareinc.com
www.delawareinc.com
Skype: Delawareinc

Visit our BLOG at www.delawareinc.com/blog
<https://www.delawareinc.com/blog/?utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=website>

View our company videos at https://www.delawareinc.com/videos
<https://www.delawareinc.com/videos/?utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=website>

We appreciate nice comments about our service and friendly staff! If you
enjoy working with us and want to give kudos, please write a review on our
BBB page
<http://www.bbb.org/delaware/Business-Reviews/incorporating-companies/harvard-business-services-inc-in-lewes-de-26000194/add-review?utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=website>.
Thank you!

The information contained in this communication is confidential and
intended only for the use of the named party above. This transmission may
be legally privileged and if the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, this warning will serve as notice that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is
accidentally or otherwise please return it to the sender immediately and
delete the message from your hard drive. Harvard Business Services, Inc. is
not a law firm and any information contained in this e-mail shall not be
construed as legal advice.