Anonymous leaks names of 120,000 Russian soldiers fighting in Ukraine | Euromaidan Press

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Apr 4 18:57:46 PDT 2022

On Mon, 04 Apr 2022 23:56:07 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> > I have an idea for you jim. Kill your piece of shit self, along with your coworker 'karl'
>
> I used to get mad at you for saying "kill yourself" to people. But now I think every word you say is true.

	Well, I say that to people who side with the US empire, and thus show that they have a preference for murder. Since they think murder is OK, they can apply it to themselves. Oh and jim thinks that murdering car thieves is OK too and is the 'libertarian' way to deal with theft...

>Today, CIA media reported that civilians in Ukraine were shot and killed in the street. The irony is, there's not a drop of blood on the street. The Ukrainian army tied the hands of civilians. They starved them and tortured them. These people were found dead with their hands tied. They say the Russian army did it. That's what the CIA media said.Govlick like Jim Bell share it here. I don't believe in any government, but this lie is unbelievable.

	https://news.antiwar.com/2022/04/03/ukraine-accuses-russia-of-committing-atrocities-near-keiv-moscow-calls-for-a-un-investigation/

	"The Washington Post claims..."

	Priceless. Anyway, the antiwar.com article above is what an actual libertarian, or even anybody with a shred on intelectual honesty would write. Which is not the case of bell and accomplices...