[ot][spam][log] Asking Amazon Support About Search Misbehaviors

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:35:39 PDT 2022

 No previous messages
Messaging Assistant | Customer Service
Hi! It's Amazon's messaging assistant again.
So, what can I help you with?
5:00 AM
search results when sorting by price
5:00 AM
Messaging Assistant | Customer Service
Ok, you can chat with an associate now or request a call back.
You can also go to your Customer Service hub to fix most things or to
search help pages. What do you prefer?
5:01 AM
Chat with an associate now
5:01 AM
Messaging Assistant | Customer Service
If you have details you think would help the associate, type them here.
An associate will join the chat.
5:01 AM
Messaging Assistant has joined & will be ready to chat in just a minute.
When I put 'male round header' into the search, sort by price low to high,
and filter by prime only, i get results that are not male or not round
5:01 AM
Messaging Assistant | Customer Service
Hello, this is Sameer, from Amazon customer service. I'm here to help you
today.
Can you tell me more about your concern?
5:03 AM
the search is giving me results other than what I type, when I sort by
lowest price and filter by prime delivery
pin headers can be round or square, male or female. i want round male ones.
it doesn't show me this. it only shows me female or square, when i put
those filters in.
5:04 AM
Messaging Assistant | Customer Service
I'm sorry to hear that.
Let me check this for you.
5:05 AM
round is less popular, so the round ones are going to all say "round" in
the title. i don't know how to make the search only show this.
5:06 AM
Sorry, Messaging Assistant ’s connection dropped. A new associate will join
the chat soon
Kajal has joined & will be ready to chat in just a minute.
Kajal | Customer Service
Hi this is Kajal how may i help you?
5:08 AM
hey, as in the brief preceding chat log, i'm having trouble getting search
results for a certain kind of pin header. it keeps showing me a different
kind.
5:09 AM
Kajal | Customer Service
I’d like to ask for a minute so I can look into this for you .
5:10 AM
ok
5:10 AM
Kajal | Customer Service
I Will arrange a call so our team will help you out please provide number
5:13 AM
+1 207 518 8256
5:14 AM
Kajal | Customer Service
You will receive a call now
Have you received a call?
5:16 AM
i missed a call from Dato Daud House at 5:15 am. not sure why my phone
didn't ring. looking into it
5:16 AM
Kajal | Customer Service
You will receive a call now
5:17 AM
i'm not receiving calls atm it seems. it missed the next call. this is a
problem on my end. can we proceed by chat?
5:18 AM
Kajal | Customer Service
A member of our Special team will be the perfect person to help you with
this. Please allow me a moment while I connect you to them.
5:20 AM
Damion has joined & will be ready to chat in just a minute.
Damion | Customer Service
Hello , this is Damion, I will be further assisting you today. I trust
you're well. Please allow me a moment to review the above information
5:20 AM
Hi, Damion, I trust you're well, too.
5:21 AM
Meena has joined & will be ready to chat in just a minute.
Meena | Customer Service
Hello, My name is Meena. I'll be glad to help you today.
Please allow me 2 minutes while I'll review your previous conversation.
5:23 AM
Sure
5:23 AM
Meena | Customer Service
let me connect you with my concern team who will help you out with this.
please stay connected.
5:26 AM
VINOTH KUMAR has joined & will be ready to chat in just a minute.
VINOTH KUMAR | Customer Service
Hi there! this is Vinoth. How are you doing today?
5:30 AM
Good morning, Vinoth. I'm doing well enough. My simple-seeming issue seems
a bit of a beast for you guys.
5:31 AM
Sorry, VINOTH KUMAR’s connection dropped. A new associate will join the
chat soon
Nilesh has joined & will be ready to chat in just a minute.
Nilesh | Customer Service
Hello, my name is Nilesh. I Hope you're doing good!
5:32 AM
Hello, Nilesh. Hope you're doing good too!
5:32 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
I'm good, thanks
Please allow me a moment while I look into your query...
Thanks for waiting
I can see your concern regarding website filter search issue
5:36 AM
thanks nilesh
5:37 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
May I know if you are using any browser or application on your computer?
5:39 AM
i'm using chrome on my android phone, it's a blackberry keyone
here, chatting with you, i'm on a raspberry pi, on firefox
5:39 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
so you are trying it from your mobile, right?
5:40 AM
yes
5:40 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
Okay
Please allow me few minutes to search resolution for your issue
5:41 AM
sure
5:41 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
Have you tried clearing cache, cookies on your browser?
5:43 AM
Are you saying the search works for you? I'll try that now.
5:43 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
Yes, please try it once
delete history, clear cache & cookies
5:44 AM
same issue :/
yuu can just use 'private browsing' mode on a browser to do things without
history, cache, and cookies, you know. helps have less impact on users.
5:46 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
These are the troubleshooting steps which we always suggest when such issue
occurs
let me work on other resolution
In this case, I'll need to transfer you to our phone support
In this case we need to fill form but there some issue and I'm unable to
fill form
so I'll need to transfer you to our phone team who will assist you on call
5:54 AM
my phone isn't ringing for some reason right now :( do you need me to sort
it out to continue?
5:54 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
In that case, I'd kindly request you to contact us after some time or try
to search after some time
5:56 AM
honestly i have amnesia issues and might forget i'm pursuing this. are you
or somebody able to stay on with me until the form issues are sorted out?
5:57 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
I'm unable to fill form
I'm contacting my lead for support
6:00 AM
thanks nilesh
6:01 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
Please wait for few minutes
I'll need 2 more minutes
6:07 AM
sure
6:07 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
I'm still talking with my leader
I appreciate your patience
Thanks for waiting
My leader also tried to fill form but there is some technical glitch, so
they raise a ticket for this issue
V555668145
This is ticket Id just for your reference
6:11 AM
thanks
6:11 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
You will receive email regarding this within 48 hours
out team will try to reply as soon as possible
I hope this helps.
Please feel free to let me know, if there is anything else I can help you
with today?
6:12 AM
a ticket id is farther than I've gotten before :) thank you nilesh. I think
that's it.
I hope your form issues sort out. And I'll try to look at my phone's ring.
6:12 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
sure
Thank you for contacting Amazon. Have a good day ahead!
6:13 AM
have a good day ahead, nilesh
6:13 AM
Nilesh | Customer Service
Thanks
6:13 AM
Nilesh has left. Thanks for contacting Amazon!