[ot][spam][log] Asking Amazon Support About Search Misbehaviors

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:13:37 PDT 2022

1. 5:05a Sameer
2. 5:08a Kajal [kajal calls me twice. my phone doesn't ring, instead
reporting missed calls. continued by chat.]
3. 5:20a Damion
4. 5:23a Meena
5. 5:30a Vinoth Kumar
6. 5:32a Nilesh
after nilesh I sent above email. coincidentally nilesh stayed on.

nilesh recommended I wipe my history as a troubleshooting step. I used
private browsing mode instead. another solution would be to launch a new
browser profile, with empty history that can be freely wiped. it's likely
technicaly illegal to recommend this troubleshooting step (because it gives
corp a clear path to delete evidence of website misbehavior, and there are
multiple equivalent alternatives), law likely needed if not.

nilesh runs into an issue preventing filling out a form, and also wants to
transfer to phone support. 5:54a contacts their lead for support 6:00a

[meanwhile, my body starts spasming when I mention amnesia issues to nilesh
regarding trouble calling back later. i'm exciting that i'm finally logging
eeg (brainwave) a little bit again. different story.]

this time I got a ticket id, haven't gotten that before. V555668145. moves
from chat to email.

Note: scrapy-selenium looks like a project for driving the scrapy web
scraping library via selenium.