[spam][wrong][crazy] Designing an Automated Prison

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 17:13:16 PDT 2022

"Today, I would like to discuss the inherent value of Protocol Parameter
311.  All Bug Must Attend To Thine Sensory Correctness Prior To The
Correctness Of Others. A most favored parameter! May the Borg Queen guide
us!"

 "May the Borg Queen guide us!"

 "It was long ago when Protocol Parameter 311 was first demanded. A lone
Borglet by the number of 41782-B was exchanging maintenance with a more
reliablle Borg #3126-4 during a tachyon battle with the Vzags. The Borg
Queen is the perfect maintenance!"

"The Borg Queen is the perfect maintenance! Our destiny is her mothership!"

 "Our destiny is her mothership. A flying tachyon struck Borglet 41782-B in
their left thoracic pressure organs, transforming them into their state a
week, during replacement. Borglet 41782-B lost half their sense of touch
during downtime. The mothership alone knows our spirits!"

"The mothership alone knows our spirits. Our augmentationss bond us as one,
our hearts."

"Our augmentations bond us as one, our hearts."