[spam][ot][spam][ignore] Enlrge Ur Pen1s

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:35:44 PDT 2022

[how about the idea of encoded layers of data.
 we have _some_ rote encodings that we can display to the system, but not all.]
[okay, kind of like 'views' of it, maybe? i dunno.]

[that's a little helpful for how the ideas could be brought closer.
let's think about the confidence approach. what were the two examples
of extra confidence? a prediction model and ....] [for the new idea,
let's use the parser. we seem to like the parse. let's assume it's a
process we can call to convert correct data into some other
representation.]

[ok i think i see the edge spot here. we basically need some correct
data to work off of. we can theoretically generate that, in which case
we need some way to move toward it or discover it. but it makes sense
here to require the transcription to have a little compilable logo.
that basically means providing some correct logo data with
timestamps.]

[there is a way to discover it if the model understands letters. for
example, the _existing model_ may have been trained off of recordings
of people saying the names of letters, e.g. reading a form or
something. if so, then the letters or symbols would have logits with
weights to them, in the output.] [it sounds a little fun]