[spam][ot][spam][ignore] Enlrge Ur Pen1s

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:31:46 PDT 2022

[so the parsing attribute is similar to e.g. a filesystem on a disk.
the data has a certain rigorous structure.] [mm]

[let's start with the confidence resonance structure maybe? and keep
the daydream around disk repair open?] [i'm worried we might not have
analogous behavior this close later] [we're really under duress, or at
least have been, and a warning rose. maybe think of it later? unsure]

[hrm really limited working memory around topics.]