[spam][ot][spam][ignore] Enlrge Ur Pen1s

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:29:23 PDT 2022

[distracted thinking of the value around inferences similar to
autocorrelation. been really inhibited around this for years. barely
remember the reason for it. maybe it's a way to [do a valued logging
behavior].] [we switched the order of things, kind of. we're focusing
more strongly on logging now. but we do generally spend time [this
way]]

[reasons really help. the above goal found a reason to help others. do
we have a reason to help ourself? we probably need code generation or
robotic assistance, more than data analysis. unless you can write
something that fixes corrupt disks.]
[oh yeah this approach could fix corrupt disks]
[it could? we could use that.]
[yeah basically the disk is the audio data.]