[spam][ot][spam][ignore] Enlrge Ur Pen1s

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:22:35 PDT 2022

[to simplify all the thoughts, we could pull that out and consider the
whole recording, avoiding the specifics of symbology. we could fix
errors in the recording, by training a model to predict it in
resonance with the one that attempts to transcribe it. there is a
_lot_ of predictable behavior in there.]

[nice i like that. we could fix up the symbology some easy way, like
using the output of the other work online. how would we fix up their
straight line errors?]
[i guess we'd need to parse the output numbers into integers and
floats that would be fed back into the model]