[spam][ot][spam][ignore] Enlrge Ur Pen1s

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:55:42 PDT 2022

[it's unfortunate to lose track of the value around pursuing the task,
so it to pick in what way to pursue it.]

[what if we were to just produce the output, and not try to find any
return? we could add just one or two extra things to try to increase
the return, maybe. how would you produce the output in the simplest
way possible?]

[i guess i'd use the human transcriptions as a train/test set, and
then add heuristics to improve the output if needed, in feedback, as
considered before]

[well, that's really similar to the original plan, so maybe we should
go ahead with the heuristics.]

[ok i think. i think i was getting confused around processing the way
the current model transcribes letters and symbols as similar-sounding
words.]