Asking Punk-BatSoup-Stasi a Question was Re: [ot][spam][crazy] Being a tiny part of a goal

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 09:23:03 PDT 2022

On 4/2/22, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Apr 2022 12:14:07 -0400

>> > 	kill yourself, spamming asshole.
>>
>> Hi, Why do you say this? What is it about? Please.
>

> 	It is about you being a fucking asshole. Go spam idiotic nonsense
> elsewhere.

Your messages are very very injured and are in need of deep healing
repair by something that really understands and respects you and your
community. You may be unaware of this, but it is clear because of what
is being delivered.

The problem could be on my end too. I really experience a lot of fear
when I receive these messages. A lot!!

What are you responding to, when you say these? Can you point to some
set of events?