[ot][spam][crazy] Being a tiny part of a goal

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 08:06:47 PDT 2022

detokenization-training time.

let's make a finetuning loop.

since the model is just like e.g. gpt-2, it should be reaosnable to train.

set the parts to train, load an optimizer, calculate a loss,
backpropagate the gradients.

we'll need input data. not sure what to use. maybe i'll feed it random
noise or something at first.

two models. one runs with original detokenizer, another runs with new
one. adjust new model to match old output.

lots of parts. >5 lines. are copyable if more pages are loaded.