[ot][spam][crazy] Quickly autotranscribing xkcd 4/1 correctly

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 02:06:00 PDT 2022

I'd like to do it _without_ transformer models, but since I can barely
control my body, I'll plan to use them.

Here's the plan:
- we find two different speech-to-text models
- we upload them and the audio data to e.g. google colab
- loop:
- forward pass with both on the data
- the difference is their output is used as their loss
- backward pass with both

the challenge is whether (a) implementation mistakes and (b) the
possibility of design error, can both be resolved before the correct
transcription reaches explainxkcd.com or the github linked in other post.

then if we do it in time, we see who else has done it and how much faster
they were than we were