Back in the USSSR

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:32:50 PDT 2022

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022, 6:57 PM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> School students turn teacher in to police for alleged anti-Russia comments
>
> A Russian teacher could be facing 15 years in jail after her students
> secretly recorded her and then turned her in to the authorities.
>

> https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/school-students-turn-teacher-in-to-police-for-alleged-antirussia-comments/news-story/955b5be9b9f14c82007a0406eede5a53

Poignant example of Russia using automated social influence.

I'm curious who originally sold or leased such technology to them. I know
there was claim that Cambridge Analytica worked with them; and they made
those huge synthetic image models themselves.

It's sad to see similar social influence patterns both in the USA and in
other countries. Our singularity needs diversity.