Meta Platforms, Inc. Board of Directors - USPTO, Digital Assets and Moscow Exchange

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Apr 1 04:23:18 PDT 2022

Dear Meta Board of Directors:

It has been eight days since our original correspondence, seeking clarity
between Meta's logo and the Moscow Exchange logo.

Offering Meta the benefit of the doubt, noting this could simply be some
misunderstanding ... We seek Meta's clarification by 5:00pm today, Friday
April 1, 2022.

Respectfully yours,

Gunnar Larson
--