Paging Jim Bell

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Sep 30 12:04:42 PDT 2021

On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:07:45 -0700
jdb10987 at yahoo.com wrote:

> A lot of very interesting information I hadn't seen before.  Has this material been rebutted?

	Not that I'm aware. But of course agent fairbrother already 'rebutted' the obvious facts that Duesberg cites by saying "mullis believed in astrology".

	So, anyway, what's your take on this?

	There's never been an 'aids' epidemic. There hasn't been a natural immune response to it, because there's nothing to respond to. And shockingly enough, there's no 'aids' vaccine either.

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_vaccine

	"There is currently no licensed HIV vaccine on the market, but multiple research projects are trying to find an effective vaccine. "

	LMAO!!!

	So how could this be possible eh? 40 years of AIDS scam and there's no 'effective' vaccine?

> While in prison and in 2007, I met a very interesting, very old bank robber, Murray Woodworth.
>
> https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-7th-circuit/1316566.html
>
>   In 1960, he worked in the Belgian Congo, just before they had their then-famous revolution.  He told me that there had been a disease, "slim disease".
>
> I had probably first heard of "slim disease" in the mid--late 1980's.  It was apparently AIDS.

	Except aids doesn't exist.