Jacob Appelbaum's sexual assault charges

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 29 21:18:28 PDT 2021

"...  jy’s 'partner' in cryptome is a woman called natsios, whose father was a high ranking CIA criminal. Now, maybe natsios rightfully hated her piece of shit father. Or maybe not, in which case it would seem that cryptome has close ties to the CIA.

Actually ı don’t know this information. That’s may be.Because John knew that a CIA agent leaked the leak on Tor years ago

> you mean appelbaum ?

Excatly. Are any of us charged with any other harassment charges? Or rape? I mean, being in women’s lib
I’d like to know..The charge of treason is acceptable here, but harassment is unacceptable ... '

Seeing Jake keep trying to drum up support for a known rapist - Julian Rand Paul Assmange  - here, month after month inevitably raises questions about his bona fides.

Noteworthy in this respect is his failure to answer ( twice now! ) a simple question on how much he profited by selling Snowden trove material to Corporate media.

Of course he has a right to silence - and then we may draw a negative inference from that and drive him out from us with heavy blows.

Jake?  Are you a rapist?  Like your adored personal hero. Julian?

Well?