USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 04:21:01 PDT 2021

> Biden the Lying Revenge Murderer, and Military Wokeness...
>
> Tense Exchange As Tom Cotton Asks Gen. Milley: "Why Haven't You Resigned?"

Biden can't fire Cotton, but Biden does like to Imprison
all others who speak out against him...

And re subthread with...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Hering

Now there are more...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Scheller

US Marine Who Sought Accountability From Military Leaders Over
Afghanistan Withdrawal Is Jailed

"My reason for submitting a letter of resignation: A lack of trust and
confidence in your ability to lead."

https://www.facebook.com/100029569003221/videos/561114034931173/
https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-marine-who-sought-accountability-from-military-leaders-over-afghanistan-withdrawal-is-jailed-report_4020302.html
https://www.stripes.com/branches/marine_corps/2021-08-29/scheller-marine-demand-accountability-resigns-commission-2708816.html
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/marine-corps-officer-stuart-scheller-brig/

The U.S. Marine dismissed from command after criticizing senior
military leadership on the handling of the U.S. troop withdrawal from
Afghanistan is in the brig, according to reports.

    “All our son did is ask the questions that everybody was asking
themselves, but they were too scared to speak out loud,” Lt. Col.
Stuart Scheller’s father, Stu Scheller Sr., told Task & Purpose.

    “He was asking for accountability. In fact, I think he even asked
for an apology that we made mistakes, but they couldn’t do that, which
is mind-blowing.”

Scheller first published a video on his personal Facebook account on
Aug. 26 criticizing the Afghanistan withdrawal, which drew backlash.
Defending that video, he published a further clip saying he was
calling for “accountability of my senior leaders” over “obvious
mistakes that were made.”

    “I’m not saying we can take back what has been done. All I asked
for was accountability, for people to comment on what I said and to
say, ‘Yes, mistakes were made.’ And had they done that I would have
gone back into rank-and-file, submitted, and accomplished what I
wanted,” Scheller said at the time, announcing that he was resigning
his commission.

Scheller’s initial video was posted on the same day that 13 U.S.
troops and more than 100 Afghans were killed in an attack outside
Kabul’s international airport. The terrorist group ISIS-K, an ISIS
affiliate, claimed responsibility for that attack.

    “They had a gag order on him and asked him not to speak,” the
elder Scheller said.

    “He did, and they incarcerated him. They don’t know what to do with him.”

A spokesperson for Marine Corps Training and Education Command said in
a statement that Scheller is “currently in pre-trial confinement”
pending a preliminary hearing.

    “The time, date, and location of the proceedings have not been
determined. Lt. Col. Scheller will be afforded all due process,” the
statement continued.

Scheller’s father defended his actions, arguing that he was only
seeking “accountability” from military leaders.

“He’s asking for the same accountability that is expected of him and
his men,” the elder Scheller said.

“I’ve had Vietnam veterans contacting me applauding him for his
courage because they too want to know: was it all worth it?” he
continued. “And by demanding accountability and honesty from his
senior leaders, that’s all he was asking. And the way the Marine Corps
has dealt with it: they have now put him in jail.”