Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:31:57 PDT 2021

>> Government hides the truth, spreads FUD, investigators say...
>
> ProjectVeritas: #CovidVaxExposed Govt HHS and FDA, VAERS, Ivermectin, HCQ
>
> https://CovidVaxExposed.com/
> https://www.projectveritas.com/donate
> https://www.bitchute.com/channel/project-veritas/
> https://www.bitchute.com/channel/veritasvisuals/
>
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/obdI7tgKLtA/ Part 1: Jodi O'Malley, HHS
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/4oWWcqGk1m4/ Part 2: Taylor Lee, FDA
>
> https://www.bitchute.com/search/?kind=video&sort=new&query=hhs
> https://www.bitchute.com/search/?kind=video&sort=new&query=fda
>
> https://www.bitchute.com/search/?kind=video&sort=new&query=vaers

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?kind=video&sort=new&query=vaccine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MLNy30rrcNwZ/  Part 3: Janssen J&J: Don't trust

Project Veritas Part 3 is unquestionably the biggest bombshell so far.
Employees for Johnson & Johnson, not knowing they're on hidden
camera and being recorded, admit that nobody knows the longterm
consequences of these genetic injections: "Children don't need the
fucking COVID vaccine because there are unknown repercussions
down the road. How could anyone know [longterm] repercussions?"
The goal is to "punish" the unvaccinated and "turn them into
second-grade citizens."
"Blood clots in 60 percent of people."
"What I said about the formulations and cancer needs to stay between us.
I could actually get in mad trouble for saying that."
"Don't trust anything the media tell you about this."

Project Veritas on Monday released part 3 of its #ExposeCovidVax
series exposing Johnson & Johnson officials who said children do not
need the Covid vaccine because the long-term side effects could be
dangerous.

In part 3, one Johnson & Johnson employee said kids shouldn’t get
‘fucking’ Covid vaccine because it could be potentially dangerous.

    Brandon Schadt, Johnson & Johnson Regional Business Lead: “It’s a
kid, you just don’t do that, you know? Not something that’s so unknown
in terms of repercussions down the road, you know?”

    Schadt: “Kids shouldn’t get a fucking [COVID] vaccine.”

    Schadt: “It’s a kid, it’s a fucking kid, you know? They shouldn’t
have to get a fucking [COVID] vaccine, you know?”

    Schadt: “J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of shit
you could step in.”

    Justin Durrant, Johnson & Johnson Scientist: “Don’t get the
Johnson & Johnson [COVID vaccine], I didn’t tell you though.”

    Durrant: “It wouldn’t make that much of a difference” if children
are unvaccinated for COVID.

    Durrant: “Inconvenience [the unvaccinated] to the point where it’s
like, ‘I might as well just fucking do it [and take the COVID
vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying?”

    Durrant: “It’s almost like — you’re almost like a second-grade
citizen if you’re not vaccinated…you can’t do anything that a normal
citizen can do.”

    Durrant: “If you can’t work, I feel like that’s punishment
enough…Only way people really act and comply is if it affects their
pockets, like if you’re working for a big company and you’re going to
lose your job, best believe you’ll be the first one in line [to take
the COVID vaccine]…That’s what we’re doing.”

Justin Durrant, a J&J scientist, laughed at the idea of making life
hell for the unvaccinated.

    Justin Durrant, Johnson & Johnson Scientist: “Inconvenience [the
unvaccinated] to the point where it’s like, ‘I might as well just
fucking do it [and take the COVID vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying?
Like ‘I can’t go out of state,’ I can’t – ‘my grandma’s in Canada and
I can’t visit her,’ you know what I’m saying? You can’t go to France
unless you’re vaccinated — you know you’ve just got to keep doing
things like that where you’re almost like a second-grade citizen if
you’re not vaccinated, but I know that’s awful.”

    Veritas Journalist: “You’re almost what?”

    Durrant: “Like a second-grade citizen, like you can’t do anything
that a normal citizen can do.”

    Veritas Journalist: “A second graded citizen?”

    Durrant: “Yeah like top grade, like the ones that get it, and the
ones that just like — then you can’t do shit.”

    …

    Veritas Journalist: “So then how do we punish [the unvaccinated]?”

    Durrant: “I mean if you can’t work, I feel like that’s punishment enough.”

    Veritas Journalist: “People what?”

    Durrant: “Only way people really act and comply is if it affects
their pockets, like if you’re working for a big company and you’re
going to lose your job, best believe you’ll be the first one in line
[to take the COVID vaccine].”

    BREAKING: Johnson & Johnson: Children Don’t Need the ‘Fucking’
COVID Vaccine Because There Are ‘Unknown Repercussions Down the Road’
… Want to ‘Punish’ Unvaccinated Adults and Turn Them Into
‘Second-Grade Citizens’ for Not Complying with Mandates#ExposePharma
pic.twitter.com/JzjKoJ9uqG

    — @EricSpracklen September 28, 2021