Turn about is fair play

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 27 05:00:43 PDT 2021

When cypherpunks have been targeting USG employee's with APster  -  including the POTUS every year for the last 20 years  - why would the USG not try and target us?

Turn about is fair play and " When cypherpunks are called terrorists we will have done our job ".

Old cypherpunks proverb.

The problems any journalists are having with the USG is orthogonal to cypherpunks.

The last time journalism worked as advertised was nearly half-a-fucking-century ago and in any large Military-Entertainment-Complex the Media are precisely half the problem.

Journalists that actively work with and praise the police and/or military are the natural enemy of all revolutionary cypherpunks.

Take Declan, Thomas Rid and etc. The scum of the earth. Like Wikileaks...

With enemies like Wikileaks the USG doesn't need friends.