Not Rest In Peace I hope he goes to hell

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Sun Sep 26 16:22:00 PDT 2021

You think he's dead? Ask Lorraine Murphy.

She'll only tell you in exchange for important information and you should be in group 2600.

She's the last person Adrian talked to before he died. (According to records)

If you believe that one( he is dead)

She’s the director of 2600, and Adrian is controlling these group of hackers who live in different places.

Lorraine Murphy is also close to the Anonymous.LOL . She also said Adrian wasn't dead

Yes, these conversations are proven and I have them

And Ask Jacob. Why did he search for a document on Adrian's death?

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS