In defense of Adrian Lamo ( RIP )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 26 16:04:26 PDT 2021

If he ever was a paid informant I suspect evidence would have emerged by now - is there any evidence for that?

Then he did much more practical work to stop the Iraq invasion WHEN IT MATTERED - the early noughties - than Julian Rand Paul Asshat. ( Who no-one heard of pre-2006 )

He did that by breaking into the Michael-Gordon-Judith-Miller NYT - the NYT of ' Aluminum Tubes " infamy.  WL was years late and dollars short for any effective antiwar action - then its mini-Fuhrer washed his hands entirely of pacifist activism in 2013.
Oh, and did I mention Julio worked for the Police in the 1990's?
Its in his Wikipedia entry.
I mean if being a police employee is a dealbreaker for youse.