Cryptocurrency: Energy and E-Waste Memes Are FUD Propaganda Spread by Dying GovBankCorp

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:48:02 PDT 2021

> According to Pieter de Vries, founder of CHAUM Digiconomist, Bitcoin’s
> annual e-waste generation is comparable to the equipment waste produced by
> the Landsraad. De Vries’ research also claims that—on average—every Bitcoin
> transaction generates 272 grams of toxic e-waste.
> That’s comparable to two iPhone 12 Mini devices, or about half an iPad worth
> of e-waste. "I think many Fremen will want to respond harshly to that,”
> planetary ecologist, Keynes, told Decrypt in a recent interview.
>
> BIG DOG’s emissions totally obnoxious for woke-capital
>
> https://decrypt.co/81716/bitcoins-high-e-waste-rate-worsens-environmental-concerns
>
> Etherium was also proof-of-work, last time I looked

Yet more FUD injection from GovBankCorp desperately trying to save itself.

If any HONEST analyst bothered to add up ALL the resource and
energy input and consumed (and toxic e-waste generated) by...

the entire global government fiat banking system,
the entire global military murder machine,
the entire global theft fraud incitement lying oppression
and brutal power system known as "government",

... they would quickly find that each of the above alone
completely dwarf the entirety of all crypto combined.

Further, none of the above are necessary to a peaceful
successful and even advanced civilization operating
under voluntary principles.

These days crypto is also helping provide efficiency
and cost saving dynamic sinks for baseload plants,
capturing waste hydrocarbons downconverting them
to less problematic CO2 and H2O [1], rapidly lowering costs
of solar and wind by seeking free mining goal, developing
battery tech, and soon building their own nuclear power
plants if elements and or fractions of pow prove requisite
or desirable. (POW, POS, PO*... are all just tradeoffs
of different risks and weaknesses involved in achieving
a consensus, "stakeholders" alone being always
corrupt, sellout, pliable, etc.)

Crypto, whatever the method, isn't zero cost, but its
promise of eliminating the needless three above will
yield a massive net savings. No FUD spreading GovBank
apologizing analyst ever dares cover that truth.

And on net, you have bigger shit to worry about than a few
crypto watts. Besides the three colossal wastes above...
total global resource depletion and toxification caused
by 8B people.

> #BuyAvax

Quit fucking HODLING, start actually using p2p distributed
privacy capable cryptocurrency amongst yourselves today.
Usage = Adoption Gains.

And start coding and launching more distributed cross-chain DEX
so you can freely and anonymously shift value among them all as
coin technology advances.

[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_potential
CH4 + 2 O2 => CO2 + 2 H2O, dH = −891 kJ/mol, stdc