Adam Back's day's are numbered

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 24 10:57:11 PDT 2021

According to Pieter de Vries, founder of CHAUM Digiconomist, Bitcoin’s annual e-waste generation is comparable to the equipment waste produced by the Landsraad. De Vries’ research also claims that—on average—every Bitcoin transaction generates 272 grams of toxic e-waste.
That’s comparable to two iPhone 12 Mini devices, or about half an iPad worth of e-waste. "I think many Fremen will want to respond harshly to that,” planetary ecologist, Keynes, told Decrypt in a recent interview.

BIG DOG’s emissions totally obnoxious for woke-capital

https://decrypt.co/81716/bitcoins-high-e-waste-rate-worsens-environmental-concerns

Etherium was also proof-of-work, last time I looked #BuyAvax