Good way found to fight technofascism

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 21 20:06:47 PDT 2021

Here is one really easy way to combat creeping technological fascism - get off the internet.

I heartily accept the motto,—“That batshit-crazy anticiv movement is best which uses technology least;” and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which I also believe,—“That anticiv is best which goes online not at all;” and when Technophobes are prepared for it, that will be the kind of misanthropy which they will have. Networked progress is at best but an expedient; but most anarchists are usually, and all anarchists are sometimes, inexpedient.