"ban encryption to counter domestic extremism"

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Sep 21 17:00:33 PDT 2021

On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:24:50 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> I've been hearing a lot of these explanations lately.Cryptography is the only hope for our future,

	Cryptography is widely used to enslave people. For instance, cryptography is used by US criminals like intel and amd to prevent people from actually owning the hardware they pay for, and completely 'compromising' the garbage hardware they sell. Same thing with crapple and any other criminal that produces 'locked' hardware.

	Cryptography mostly protectes the communications and other crimes of govcorp everywhere.

	The impact of 'good' cryptography so far has been minimal or non-existent.

> and it's sad to hear it from the people who hold and rule power.Tor keeps a daily record,

	tor has been a tool for the US military to enlsave people since day 0.