USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 22:21:55 PDT 2021

> hypocrisy

Pelosi the Hypocrite refuses to Defund and Disgorge herself
of her own $115M... that's right... wealth for her and her family
and cronies and business lobbies... and no wealth for you...

Note the GovCorp "improvement" theme the Dem's partnered
straight from China-Xie's ComSoc playbook plan...

Nancy Pelosi, Estimated To Be Worth $114 Million, Says Capitalism Has
"Not Served Us Well" And "Needs Improving"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/09/17/nancy-pelosi-capitalism/
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/nancy-pelosis-husband-uses-call-options-buy-microsoft-ahead-big-govt-contract
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/how-much-money-is-nancy-pelosi-worth

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband must not be having the success
with his daytrades that he once was. Otherwise, we can't think of any
other reason for Pelosi to come out last Friday and state in London
that capitalism "has not served" the U.S. economy as well as it
should.

“In America, capitalism is our system, it is our economic system, but
it has not served our economy as well as it should,” Pelosi said
according to WaPo. “So what we want to do is not depart from that, but
to improve it and to make sure that it serves us.”

The statement is ridiculous on a number of levels, not the least of
which is that Pelosi and her husband have been partaking in the system
- exactly as it exists today - by executing meaningful options trades
in U.S. listed public companies, many of which have had "interestingly
timed" runs of fortune since Pelosi's involvement.

Pelosi's criticism of capitalism was that it had "historically allowed
workers’ wages, as well as management’s, to rise alongside
productivity". We wonder if she has taken a good hard look at the
effect of the ongoing Democratic government dole on productivity as
well?

Doing her best Karl Marx impression, Pelosi said: “You cannot have a
system where the success of some springs from the exploitation of the
workers and springs from the exploitation of the environment and the
rest, and we have to correct that."

Pelosi said that the economic shift has been to "shareholder
capitalism" which caused "employee salaries to stagnate".

So naturally we're expecting that Pelosi will dump all of her
investments where her and her husband are "shareholders" - lest she
contribute to the very same system she is arguing is decimating
America and the middle class.

Pelosi, meanwhile, is estimated to be worth $114 million.

What's it going to be, Nancy?