Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:50:37 PDT 2021

Here you see Govt forcing all those who resist Govt
out of school. Note that earlier Govt stated it would give
diplomas to all the retards it was creating, because
equity, so now both stages of this particular
Globalist GovCorp retardation and further enslavement
plan are complete.
US-LA is full of black people, which Democrats are
historically well known for pandering to and keeping
down and subservient in Biden's "racial jungle" plan.
Funny that Democrats call Larry Elder an "Uncle Tom",
but not William Tate who is literally refusing to educate
blacks as per below.

Louisiana State University Begins Disenrolling Students Not Compliant
With Vaccine Rules

https://www.campusreform.org/article?id=18185
https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/lsu-resigns-students-failing-comply-with-vaccine-rules/FH7QQBM6YFHGFNMHAZC7FUIIQM/

Louisiana State University has begun unenrolling students who failed
to comply with COVID-19 regulations.

As Fox 23 reports, seventy-eight students were told that they had been
“resigned” from the school and would be refunded 50 percent of their
fees. Louisiana State media relations director Ernie Ballard confirmed
on Twitter that the students are “being contacted that they are being
unenrolled from the university.”

    “As a student, you were sent numerous notifications regarding the
Entry Test Requirement and reminders to comply,” read an email sent to
the students.

    “Should you want to re-enroll at the university, you must complete
the Entry Test Verification Survey. You will then need to email the
Office of Academic Affairs… stating your desire to be reinstated and
added back to your courses.”

The university’s website states that all students had to “meet entry
protocols” before September 10 in order to remain enrolled. The
protocols included providing a negative COVID-19 test result no more
than five days prior to arrival on campus, proof of a COVID-19
vaccination, or proof of a positive COVID-19 test result no more than
90 days prior to arrival.

On Wednesday, Louisiana State University announced that its president,
William Tate, was invited by the Biden administration to discuss the
school’s COVID-19 regulations. Executives from Disney, Microsoft,
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, and other organizations were also
present.

    “It is an honor to present our successful COVID mitigation
strategies to President Biden and the COVID Response Team, and we are
proud that our multi-tiered approach to protecting our students,
faculty and staff has been recognized at such an incredibly high
level,” said Tate in the release. “Our strategies have worked, with
more than 81 percent of our student body currently vaccinated, a
monthly testing protocol that monitors the presence of the virus on
our campus, wastewater testing that allows us to intervene before an
outbreak occurs, and a vaccine/testing mandate at Tiger Stadium to
keep our fans safe, too.”

Ernie Ballard, the media relations director for Louisiana State
University told Campus Reform that 78 students received an email
stating that they were disenrolled from the university and must meet
entry protocols by September 17 to re-enroll.