1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 00:59:49 PDT 2021

They Are Creating The Biggest Witch Hunt In American History

http://endoftheamericandream.com/they-are-creating-the-biggest-witch-hunt-in-american-history/

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/there-is-no-turning-back-after-this
http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/a-federal-employee-just-announced-on-twitter-that-she-is-quitting-her-job-because-of-bidens-new-mandates
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-many-americans-will-buck-biden-s-vaccine-and-testing-mandate-and-quit-their-jobs/ar-AAOiPJi
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-abc-poll-coronavirus/2021/09/04/94add942-0cde-11ec-aea1-42a8138f132a_story.html
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/10/politics/americans-biden-economy-coronavirus/index.html

Prior to this pandemic, if you wanted to weed out all of the
“troublemakers”, “independent thinkers” and “non-conformists” from our
society, how would you have done it?

I suppose that sending everyone a questionnaire asking them what they
believe would be one way to do it, but of course a lot of people would
give false answers and many others would simply ignore the
questionnaire.  Social media profiles contain a wealth of information,
but many “non-conformists” are not even on social media and digging
through all of that data would take an extraordinary amount of time,
money and energy.  Up until just recently, there just hasn’t been an
easy and efficient way to identify those that are not eager servants
of the system.

But now the COVID vaccines have changed everything.  These injections
are the perfect litmus test, because “troublemakers”, “independent
thinkers” and “non-conformists” are pretty much the only ones that are
refusing the shots at this point.  This makes it exceptionally easy to
divide American citizens into two categories, and it also gives
authorities a perfect excuse to push all of those “troublemakers”,
“independent thinkers” and “non-conformists” to the fringes of
society.

As I discussed yesterday, I was literally sick to my stomach as I
pondered the implications of Biden’s tyrannical new decrees.
Originally, Biden and other Democratic leaders were against any sort
of vaccine mandates, but now I think that they have realized that
mandates are a tool that they can use to fundamentally reshape our
society.

If you don’t understand where I am going with this, just keep reading,
because it will become extremely clear by the end of this article.

Biden’s new decrees cover almost every major institution in our
society.  Just think about it.  Any “major institution” is almost
certainly going to be employing more than 100 people, and all such
organizations are covered by Biden’s mandates.

In addition to businesses of various sizes, we are also talking about
colleges, schools, churches, non-profits, political entities, sports
teams and charitable organizations.

Millions of Americans that are employed by such institutions could be
forced to leave their positions if they refuse to comply with what
Biden is demanding.

And the rules that the Biden administration is coming up with will
require the institutions to be the enforcers of these draconian new
measures.

Your bosses will be forced to make sure that you are submitting to the
new rules, because if not they could be hit with massive fines.

In my last article I used the word “sickening” to describe what Biden
is trying to do to all of us, but the truth is that word is not nearly
strong enough.

What we are facing is a complete and total national nightmare, and it
isn’t going to end any time soon.

Biden’s new mandates are even stricter for employees of the federal
government.  Previously, employees of the federal government were at
least given the option to undergo regular testing if they didn’t want
to be vaccinated, but now that option is being taken away.

So now millions of federal employees will have to choose between their
principles and their careers.

And considering the fact that so many of these people are barely
providing for their families right now, a lot of really heartbreaking
choices are going to have to be made.

Earlier today, I posted a video from a woman that works for the U.S.
Treasury Department.  After all these years, she publicly announced on
social media that she is going to leave her job because of Biden’s new
mandates.

And countless others will follow her out the door.

Biden’s new decrees will also force nearly everyone in the entire
healthcare industry to either get vaccinated or give up their careers.

What a horribly cruel thing to do.

Biden is essentially putting a gun to the heads of these people.  So
many of them spent an enormous amount of time, energy and money to get
their educations, and now Biden is telling them that they have to
sacrifice everything that they have worked for if they will not comply
with his demands.

As I pointed out yesterday, healthcare workers won’t just be forced
out of their current jobs.  Because virtually every health care
provider in the entire country accepts Medicaid and Medicare, those
that refuse to comply will essentially be banned from the entire
industry.

At a time when a shortage of qualified workers is causing chaos
throughout our economy, Biden’s tyrannical orders could force millions
of Americans to suddenly lose their jobs.  This is an incredibly
foolish thing to do, and it could have very serious ramifications in
the years ahead.

Sadly, it won’t just be a few people quitting their jobs.  A poll that
was just conducted discovered that 72 percent of unvaccinated
Americans said that they would quit their current jobs rather than be
vaccinated…

    Many making this argument have cited a Washington Post-ABC News
poll released over the weekend. It showed that just 18 percent
unvaccinated people whose employers don’t currently have mandates said
they would likely get vaccinated if their employer required it. About
7 in 10 (72 percent) said that, if they couldn’t get a medical or
religious exemption, they would probably quit rather than submit to
the requirement.

I don’t know what is going on behind the scenes, but it is my opinion
that Kamala Harris has had a lot of influence in the recent decisions
that Biden has been making.

She has always had authoritarian tendencies, and if she ever becomes
president that will truly be a catastrophic scenario.

Needless to say, Biden’s new mandates are going to cause great anxiety
for millions upon millions of people, and a recent CNN poll found that
the mood of the country was already heading in a very negative
direction…

    The new poll finds 69% of Americans say things in the country
today are going badly, below the pandemic-era high of 77% reached in
January just before President Joe Biden took office but well above the
60% who felt that way in a March CNN poll.

    And 62% say that economic conditions in the US are poor, up from
45% in April and nearly as high as the pandemic-era peak of 65%
reached in May 2020.

My hope is that Republican governors will fight Biden’s new decrees
with everything that they have got.

Because the truth is that this is one of the most critical moments in
U.S. history.

Our most basic liberties and freedoms are under full assault, and we
really are descending into full-blown tyranny.

If Biden’s new mandates are not overturned by the courts, millions of
Americans that love liberty and freedom could be forced from their
jobs.

It would truly be a witch hunt of unprecedented size and scope, and it
would represent the greatest purge of “troublemakers”, “independent
thinkers” and “non-conformists” that any of us have ever witnessed.