Batshit-crazy AID's deniers need killing ( My 200 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 13 20:50:52 PDT 2021

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_denialism

We have a right to destroy those who would destroy us...'

Okay, who "would destroy us"?

And who is 'us'?
 Jim Bell

Batshit-crazy AID's deniers would destroy many innocent human lives - they did! They still do!

They've all earned fucking killing - and their stinking dumbell enablers. " If you help or harbor any information terrorist we will treat you as the terrorist ".

Pass the message on to your BFF's , Jeff Berwick and Israel Shamir.

" Us " is the folks you wrote about once ( Part 10 ) a quarter of a century ago.

I think you've been huffing too much mercaptan, DUMBELL.

Your own parents would puke.