USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 04:01:43 PDT 2021

Biden and Dem-Left Launch Second American Civil War...

"Not Now, Not Ever": RNC To Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate As GOP
Governors Go Ballistic

https://beckernews.com/new-16-governors-41405/

Republicans clapped back over the Biden administration's unprecedented
'jab or your job' Executive Order for federal workers and contractors,
and a 'jab or test' mandate for corporations with over 100 employees.
600,000 postal workers are oddly exempt.

The sweeping new vaccine requirements, which completely ignore tens of
millions in America who have recovered from Covid-19 and have natural
immunity, will affect as many as 100 million Americans.

    Biden on people who haven't gotten vaccinated:

    "We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin and your
refusal has cost all of us." pic.twitter.com/Hj4jnmWpuX
    — Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 9, 2021

In response, the Republican National Committed (RNC) vowed to sue
Biden once the mandate goes into effect, with President Ronna McDaniel
tweeting that Biden lied.

"Joe Biden told Americans when he was elected that he would not impose
vaccine mandates. He lied," McDaniel said in a statement, adding "Now
small businesses, workers, and families across the country will pay
the price."

    Joe Biden told Americans when he was elected that he would not
impose vaccine mandates. He lied.

    When his decree goes into effect, the RNC will sue the
administration to protect Americans and their liberties.
pic.twitter.com/XinwFw4bam
    — Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) September 10, 2021

"President Biden is so desperate to distract from his shameful,
incompetent Afghanistan exit that he is saying crazy things and
pushing constitutionally flawed executive orders. This is a cynical
attempt to pick a fight and distract from the President’s morally
disgraceful decision to leave Americans behind Taliban lines on the
20th anniversary of 9/11," Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) told the Daily
Caller.

Meanwhile, Republican governors across the country have issued
statements vowing to sue, or otherwise oppose, the vaccine mandate
after Biden threatened them during Thursday's announcement.

"Let me be blunt," said Biden. "My plan also takes on elected
officials in states that are undermining you in these life-saving
actions. Right now local school officials are trying to keep children
safe in a pandemic while their governor picks a fight with them and
even threatens their salaries or their jobs. Talk about bullying the
schools."

"If they’ll not help, if these governors won’t help us beat the
pandemic, I will use my power as president to get them out of the
way," he added.

Not so fast, say the governors

    West (BEST) Virginia joins the rebellion

    3rd time's the charmhttps://t.co/sn6QMDJQPh pic.twitter.com/Lzu0p8LqeQ
    — Battle Beagle (@HarmlessYardDog) September 10, 2021

As Becker News reports:

Republican governors have begun to issue their responses to the
federal government’s overreach and the president’s threats.

“South Dakota will stand up to defend freedom,” Noem wrote. “JoeBiden
see you in court.”

    South Dakota will stand up to defend freedom. @JoeBiden see you in court.
    — Governor Kristi Noem (@govkristinoem) September 9, 2021

Georgia’s Governor Brian Kemp also responded to Biden’s remarks.

“I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia to
stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration,”
Kemp tweeted.

    I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia
to stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration.
    — Governor Brian P. Kemp (@GovKemp) September 9, 2021

“Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt says as long as I am governor, there will
be no government vaccine mandates in state,” Josh Caplan reported.

    Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt says as long as I am governor, there
will be no government vaccine mandates in state.
    — Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) September 9, 2021

“Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announces the state already working to halt
Biden’s vaccine mandate ‘power grab’,” Election Wizard reported.

    BREAKING: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announces the state already
working to halt Biden's vaccine mandate "power grab."
    — Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) September 9, 2021

Alabama Governor Key Ivey also released a statement declaring her
intention to fight the mandate.

    Once again, @POTUS has missed the mark. His outrageous,
overreaching mandates will no doubt be challenged in the courts. Read
my full statement below. #alpolitics pic.twitter.com/9BNbvenVEJ
    — Governor Kay Ivey (@GovernorKayIvey) September 9, 2021

Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon also issuing a statement saying: “Not
now, and not ever.”

Tennessee’s Governor Bill Lee also stated his broad opposition to the
federal mandate.

“The Constitution won’t allow this power grab, and in the meantime, I
will stand up for all Tennesseans,” Gov. Lee wrote.

    For a fight that requires working together, a lot of cynical and
divisive edicts came out of the White House today pitting the
vaccinated against the unvaccinated, businesses against employees, and
the federal government against states.
    — Gov. Bill Lee (@GovBillLee) September 9, 2021
Biden Unveils Most Severe COVID Actions Yet: Mandates Vax For All
Federal Workers, Contractors, & Large Private Companies

Watch Live:

*BIDEN SAYS NEARLY 80M AMERICANS ARE STILL NOT VACCINATED

*BIDEN SAYS WE ARE IN A TOUGH STRETCH, COULD LAST FOR A WHILE

*BIDEN: TSA TO DOUBLE FINES ON TRAVELERS WHO REFUSE TO MASK

Highlights and reactions:

    BREAKING: President Biden says his 'patience is wearing thin' with
unvaccinated Americans:

    "What more is there to wait for? What more to do you need to see?
We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal
has cost all of us." pic.twitter.com/XcALP2MrQB
    — Breaking911 (@Breaking911) September 9, 2021

    Joe Biden threatens to get elected state leaders "out of the way."
pic.twitter.com/Q3WdtGlrYT
    — RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 9, 2021

    "Show some respect."

    Pres. Biden calls out unruly passengers on planes: "The anger you
see on television toward flight attendants and others doing their job
is wrong. It's ugly." https://t.co/sJbdMAvu3F
pic.twitter.com/wIBu7Y6GV4
    — ABC News (@ABC) September 9, 2021

    BIDEN: "Many of us are frustrated with the nearly 80 million
Americans who are still not vaccinated, even though the vaccine is
safe, effective and free. You might be confused..."
pic.twitter.com/9WQW0kQyqL
    — Breaking911 (@Breaking911) September 9, 2021

    What do troops have to do with this, like wtf man.
    — Alex Jones was right (@AlexJonesWs) September 9, 2021

    . at JeremyDBoreing, CEO of @realDailyWire: proper, well-spoken,
clear, and to the point at TyCardon, CEO of Blaze Media: 'MERICA 🇺🇸🔥

    Separate, but equal 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/ZBC0Qu7Onr
    — TheBlaze (@theblaze) September 9, 2021

    Joe Biden last year:
    I don't trust the Trump vaccine.

    Joe Biden this year:
    You lose your job if you don't trust the vaccine.
    — Rising serpent 🇺🇸 (@rising_serpent) September 9, 2021

    She's right. Women can make decisions about their own bodies.

    I now identify as a woman and will make a decision to not get
vaccinated. https://t.co/DbnDTcGJoY
    — Hap (@hap317) September 9, 2021

    Biden- "If you're vaccinated you have almost zero risk of getting sick"
    Also Biden- "We must take more steps to protect the vaccinated"
    — Shill LeBeau (@Lebeaucarnew) September 9, 2021

    Biden to require 'vast majority' of federal workers and
contractors to get vaccinated or test weekly
    Biden expected to ask Labor Department for for rule on mandatory
vaccinations
    'Some' exemptions for disability, religion
    Psaki refuses to answer 'my body, my choice' question over vaccinations

Update (1452ET): President Biden will speak at 5pm ET, where he is
expected to announce what's already been leaked - that most federal
workers and contractors will be required to get vaccinated after a
75-day 'ramp-up' period. If workers decline to receive shots in that
time frame, they will be subject to termination.

"We would like to be a model for what we think other business and
organizations should do around the country," said White House
spokeswoman Jen Psaki.

Further, Biden is expected to announce that the Department of Labor
will compel employers with over 100 workers to mandate vaccines, or
weekly testing.

Employers who don't abide by the new policy will face "substantial
fines up to nearly $14,000 per violation," according to a senior Biden
official (via PBS). What's more, Biden will require health care
workers at hospitals which take Medicare and Medicaid to be vaccinated
- impacting over 17 million workers.

    Reporter: "Can the Department of Labor or anybody else compel
major employers, large employers, to force the vaccine mandates on
their employees?"

    Jen Psaki: "Yes. Stay tuned. More to come this afternoon."
https://t.co/yRbPtR0ZVi pic.twitter.com/HsNZGEDUWb
    — CBS News (@CBSNews) September 9, 2021

More:

    The Labor Department in the coming weeks plans to issue an
emergency temporary standard implementing the new requirement, which
will cover 80 million private-sector workers, officials said.
Businesses that don’t comply can face fines of up to $14,000 per
violation, they said.

    The employers will also have to give workers paid time off to get
vaccinated or to recover from any side effects of getting vaccinated.
-WSJ

    Their way around it is by OSHA pic.twitter.com/H281ncEBcO
    — Neeiick (@Neeick) September 9, 2021

And of course, when a reporter asks what about 'my body, my choice' in
regards to vaccination, Psaki makes a beeline for the door.

    Psaki runs away like her disgrace of a boss when a reporter asks
her "what happened to my 'body, my choice' when it comes to
vaccinations?"

    WATCH THIS. pic.twitter.com/vA043ziipw
    — Benny (@bennyjohnson) September 9, 2021

And as we asked earlier, what will the unions do?

They have already pushed back (here, here, and here) against various
mandates (and Dem leadership need all the support they can get as
Biden's approval plummets).

    Association representing 30,000 federal law enforcement officers
and agents opposes vaccine mandate. pic.twitter.com/b2J0NvuEvz
    — Steve Herman (@W7VOA) September 9, 2021

*  *  *

Update (1345ET): Now that the executive order has been confirmed,
White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki tells the public there will be
limited exemptions for health and religious reasons.

For everybody else, refusing to take the vaccine could lead to termination.

* * *

As resistance to President Biden's booster-shot push grows, it appears
the administration is - just as we expected - upping the pressure on
federal workers who haven't yet been vaccinated - while asking private
businesses to do the same. According to CNN, the Biden Admin will no
longer allow workers to get tested weekly instead of taking the
vaccine. Instead, he's signing an executive order Thursday requiring
all workers to get the vaccine or face indefinite suspension.

What's more, Biden's order will extend to employees of government
contractors. Per CNN, the same standard will be extended to employees
of contractors who do business with the federal government. The
Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs, Indian
Health Service and National Institute of Health will also complete
their previously announced vaccination requirements, which the White
House believes has covered 2.5MM people.

This marks a significant escalation since earlier in the summer, when
Biden unveiled a requirement that federal workers be vaccinated, but
allowed for those who opted out to be subject to stringent mitigation
measures like weekly tests.

But mostly the White House is relying on private industry to impose
and enforce its vaccine requirements. But Biden also believes the
White House has a responsibility to set an example.

We have one quick question though... What will the unions do?

They have already pushed back (here, here, and here) against various
mandates (and Dem leadership need all the support they can get as
Biden's approval plummets).

And then there is Portland, whose city officials are preparing to
exempt the police force from the "now legally dubious" vaccine
mandates.

The president also plans to announce a major expansion to free
testing, a step public health officials have said would be critical to
containing the virus, particularly as children return to school and
more workers return to the office. Plus, it would, in theory, combat
claims that the administration didn't make the vaccine "accessible"
enough.

Thursday will impose more stringent vaccine rules on federal workers,
and take steps to encourage private businesses to do the same, during
a major speech meant to lay out a new approach to combating the
coronavirus.

Biden will talk about all this and more tonight, when he unveils his
plans to stop the delta variant.