USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:08:31 PDT 2021

> Keynesian brain-washed DemLeft can't do economics math...

"
Competing Projections
    Brain Trust Proposal: ≈ $7 Trillion
    Brain Trust Actual Numbers Totaled: $2.33 Trillion
    Five Former Treasury Secretaries: $1.6 Trillion
    New York Times Estimate of the Report: $700 Billion
    CBO Estimate: $120 Billion

What's Going On?
In a nutshell, Biden needs to come up with numbers that will allow him
to spend $3.5 Trillion.
To make it all work, the Magic Brain Trust concludes Biden's plan will
bring in $7 trillion.

$7 Trillion Farce
The $7 trillion projection is a farce especially given the
administration can only explain $2.33 trillion of it.
I suspect the answer is somewhere between the CBO's estimate of $120
billion and the $1.6 trillion estimate of five former treasury
secretaries.

Practical Standpoint
>From a practical standpoint, taxes will rise to make up the difference
or deficits will be far bigger than the Biden administration projects.
"

Got privacy capable crypto? Gold? Chickens? Even any FiatCash on hand?