Libertarians Running in US-CA Gov Recall, Larry Elder Leading Polls

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 02:51:25 PDT 2021

Violent Left Actually Shoots Elder's Party...

California candidate for governor Larry Elder had his campaign event
halted Wednesday after protesters shot his security detail with a
pellet gun.

"Today I kicked off the Recall Express bus tour. Before we even left
Los Angeles, my security detail was physically assaulted, shot with a
pellet gun, and hit with projectiles," the Republican candidate said
in a statement on Twitter. "The intolerant left will not stop us. We
will recall Gavin Newsom. We will save California."

Left calls in heavyweights Obama and Harris from
outside the State to kill the recall, expect the Clintons
any day now...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-wades-deeply-into-politics-backing-newsom-and-touting-bidens-agenda