AHAD - Acoustic Hailing and Disruption... Silence Your Frenemies ; )

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 04:02:27 PDT 2021

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021, 5:27 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > resistance to auditory torture.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earplug
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise-cancelling_headphones

(Dude, an LRAD can make you vomit by vibrating your intestinal tracts.
Earplugs aren't going to help.)

Beyond certain relative power levels, blocking torture
> usually requires more mass. Or at least more speed,
> ingenuity, etc to exploit holes to defeat it.
>

> Or leave the torture zone in favor of immersion
> in more natural environments...
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest
>
> While they last... That perhaps being one reason many
> are now entering and going against the torture zones in
> the first place.
>

> Various pseudo torture free zones are now available...
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1w3IT5WnYw
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGfsHlp_KNA

I apologize if I've taxed coderman beyond honest connection around these
things.  I am on the autism spectrum and likely have a psychosis; I may
need clear and direct communication to know how to be more helpful and
respectful of the people on the list.

I'm planning to reply to my [ot][spam] outdoor thread later to try to build
energy around making my food outdoors again (not that I consider most
outdoors to be an area that is at all safe if somebody powerful is
surveilling and targetting you).  I'm assuming that the [spam] tag, the
thread, and it always being me, makes that thread easy to filter out.