Jeremy Hammond needs killing ( My 2k USD$ )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 7 19:54:37 PDT 2021

I have to let this contract stand for now since Hammond is not off the hook yet.

"... Assange helped Hitlery Clinton LOSE the 2016 election.    Whether or not Assange actually swung the election from Hitlery to Trump is an excellent question ..."

Assume its somehow established, to greaseball, Jim Dumbells satisfaction, Mange played a key-role here and deserves our ( critical ) solidarity and support post 2016, that doesn't cover Hammond for the period 2010-12.

The post heading describes what the post is about.  Keep it going folks!

( Drop Dead Nazi Fag Moron Bell )