Jeremy Hammond

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:19:31 PDT 2021

Jeremy Hammond isn't an anarchist.He's been spying on me for a long time. And I wasn't following his social media accounts.He stalked me.(twitter,ınstagram,kb...) AND AFTER BANNED ME.LOL. WTH?
I never understood it.What's interesting is that it's close to a user named Raincoaster.This person is a close friend of a famous and RAT hacker and director of Anonymous.I know her real identity. We were friends once.

(Once you're in Anonymous's account, you can see it's close to the RainCoaster)
This sounds normal, but it's not.RainCoaster is a confidential informant's best friend and I've been trading information with her. (about WL).
She's a nationalist and (informant's best friend), but what is anonymous  also an anarchist?

Anonymous is a hunter, a continuum of the 2600 group

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.