Judgement Day

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 7 04:47:34 PDT 2021

APster virality day is judgement day for every political-ruler, every religious leader and every oligarch and local warlord.  Following that day - coming soon, I promise youse! - I will declare one full year for the global peasantry to settle all outstanding accounts with local bullies and bad-gentry.
Its true there is gratuitous violence in the world; but not from me or anyone associated with me, and I'll tell you why - its bad for crypto-business.