ANCIEN Regime apologist, Caitlin Long, needs killing ( My 200 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 6 23:27:27 PDT 2021

https://cointelegraph.com/news/caitlin-long-takes-aim-at-the-new-york-times-over-crypto-alarm-article

Good cypherpunk cryptoanarchists are all actively working to destroy all present govts.

Cypherpunks collapse governments.
Subject: Everyone a remailer: Everyone a Mint: Everyone an assassin

https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=100872510706876&w=2

Strong-crypto, digital money, anonymous networks, pseudonyms, zero- knowledge proofs, reputations, information-markets, netwar, collapse-of-governments.

http://nakamotoinstitute.org/static/docs/cyphernomicon.txt

What forbids us translating the freedom afforded by the Internet to ordinary life?
I think that blockchains will replace armies for national defense, because a blockchain-based assassination market will be created…" Zach. CryptoGo
To launch attacks under favorable circumstances is not only every anarchist revolutionary’s right, but their plain duty. The killing of spies, policemen, commissars, the blowing up of police stations, the liberation of prisoners, the seizure of government funds for the needs of the uprising—such operations are already being carried out wherever insurrection is rife.

TRUCKBOMB the NYT!  KILL the PRESIDENT!  BRUSH your TEETH!