AHAD - Acoustic Hailing and Disruption... Silence Your Frenemies ; )

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 15:57:34 PDT 2021

I asked about my story on another list and learned the device used was an
Audio Spotlight and it cost about $3000, and the individual likely still
has it sitting on a shelf somewhere.

https://www.holosonics.com/

The Audio Spotlight PrivateSound™ technology creates a tight, narrow beam
of sound that can be controlled with the same precision as light. Aim the
speaker at your desired listening area to keep sound focused specifically
to your listeners and quiet everywhere else.