Posting left-liberal articles considered harmful

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 5 00:54:17 PDT 2021

Using an old army heuristic - once is accident - twice is coincidence and three-times is enemy action - I would have to regard some idiot who posted several full left-liberal ( or right-libertarian! ) articles here as orthogonal to anarchism at least and definite enemy of anarchism should they persist after warnings.
And its in that spirit I warn my fellow punks that anyone posting a full article from a discredited shithole like ATLANTIC is just begging for death.

Stand down No-No - go drink some bleach.