Brand new Dei

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 3 09:42:58 PDT 2021

https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=95279521221728&w=1

The resource waste in creating b-money can be
reduced if we assume that b-money will be created gradually as the b-money
economy expands rather than all at once at the beginning. If we build a
deflation factor into b-money, b-money will be worth more over time and
therefore not as much b-money will be needed to support the operation of
the economy. This can be accomplished by specifying that the standard
basket used to define the creation of b-money grow at a fixed rate over
time.