Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:20:24 PDT 2021

"Just Get Back To Living": Bill Maher Declares Pandemic Over, Says
"You Shouldn't Have To Wear Masks"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/10/30/maher_the_pandemic_is_over_resume_living_people_treat_the_mask_as_an_amulet_that_wards_away_evil_spirits.html

Liberal comedian Bill Maher declared on Friday that that pandemic is
'over,' and that people need to 'resume living' because there's always
going to be a Covid-19 variant.
"Just resume living," Maher told the audience of 'Real Time' on HBO.
"I know some people seem to not want to give up on the wonderful
pandemic, but you know what? It's over. There's always going to be a
variant. You shouldn't have to wear masks... I haven't had a meeting
with my staff since March of 2020. Why?"
"Also, vaccines, masks. Pick one! You've got to pick. You can't make
me mask if I've had the vaccine," he added. "I saw it today, people
outside alone, walking with a mask. It's so stupid. It's an amulet. A
charm people wear to ward away evil spirits. It means nothing."
"Can't we get people to understand the facts more?"
Maher wasn't alone - as guest Caitlin Flanagan joked that she's
"broken up" with Covid-19, adding "It's not working for me anymore."
Pushing back was Sen. Chris Coons (D-CT), who argued that the pandemic
was still a giant problem.
"So in the United States, in most of the western world, we're ready to
be done with this, but we're not done until the world is safe and
we're not safe as a world until the world's vaccinated," said Coons...
...to which Maher shot back: "Except the world recognizes natural
immunity, we don't," adding "Because everything in this country has to
go through the pharmaceutical companies. Natural immunity is the best
kind of immunity. We shouldn't fire people who have natural immunity
because they don’t get the vaccine."

First SouthWest Lied and was proven to have been
shutdown by workers protesting Mandatory Vax Regime
of Govt Worshipment, now American Airline Lies the same
way, how stupid do they think you are...

Pilots do not grow on trees, they quit, and planes
don't fly for a long time, including shipping.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/american-airlines-cancels-over-1400-flights-blames-staff-shortages-and-weather_4078101.html
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21096127-american-airlines-letter

https://www.theepochtimes.com/more-us-airlines-impose-vaccine-mandates-american-alaska-jetblue_4028505.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/american-airlines-spirit-aerosystems-to-meet-biden-dec-8-vaccine-deadline_4038804.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/union-representing-thousands-of-pilots-warn-vaccine-mandate-could-cause-travel-chaos_4021728.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/southwest-airlines-backs-off-plan-to-put-unvaccinated-employees-on-unpaid-leave_4057068.html

American Airlines canceled over 1,500 flights between Oct. 29 and Oct.
31, blaming staff shortages and inclement weather. In addition to 340
flights being canceled on Friday, 540 were canceled on Saturday, and
650 were canceled on Sunday, a spokeswoman for the Texas-based airline
told The Epoch Times in an email.
Of the flights canceled on Saturday, all but around a dozen were due
to the inability to connect workers to airplanes, Tajer said.