Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 18:49:07 PDT 2021

Psaki-Biden's GovMed narrative just got wrecked, lol...

Fully-Vaccinated White House PressSec Psaki Tests Positive For COVID

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-biden-video-violating-mask-mandate-overly-focus-moments-time

Just two weeks after defending President Biden's mask-wearing-mandate
violation, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has tested positive
for COVID... and she's a 'double-masker'...

Having told people to pay attention to the president’s policies and
"not overly focus on moments in time" such as being filmed without a
mask inside a Washington, D.C., restaurant, Psaki is now the
highest-profile White House official to publicly disclose they
contracted the virus, raising questions about how the presumably
always-mask-wearing-and-always-socially-distanced-and-fully-vaccinated
official could have got the virus given the 'science'.

Psaki opted not to travel with President Biden and other staff members
to Europe on Thursday after a member of her household tested positive
for the virus, she said in a statement. She last held a press briefing
with reporters on Wednesday at the White House.

    "While I have not had close contact in person with the President
or senior members of the White House staff since Wednesday - and
tested negative for four days after that last contact - I am
disclosing today’s positive test out of an abundance of transparency,"
she said in a statement.

    "I last saw the President on Tuesday, when we sat outside more
than six-feet apart, and wore masks."

Psaki said she has mild symptoms "thanks to the vaccine...which has
enabled [her] to continue working from home," and will return to work
after a 10-day quarantine "beyond CDC guidance" following a negative
test.

So much virtue signaled in one sentence.