JEW-GLE

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Oct 31 13:11:21 PDT 2021

	I had the pleasure of using a 'brand new' JOOGLE tablet. The new JOO-O.S. is fucking un-usable, it would be hilarious if it weren't annoying as fuck.

	the JOO file manager is completely broken. This level of incomptence is surprising even for something like JEWGLE.

	When I turned up the volume I got a message telling me that it was too loud and 'dangerous' or something like that. See, these CHILD MURDERING, JOO, NON-HUMAN-TURDS are concerned that your hearing may be 'damaged'...while MURDERING CHILDREN for FUN.

	https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2018/05/19/pers-m19.html

	Yeah, that is Jim Bell's American System.