USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 21:19:16 PDT 2021

> This video exposing and mocking the Biden-Dems-Fake-News-Media
> Propaganda and Lies machine is now literally
> the #1 top news...

As you can clearly see, the US Democrats are TOTAL FRAUDSTERS,
and Greenwald nails the analytical contribution as usual...

Note also that wannabe VAGOV Terry McAuliffe (D) just hired
the most fraudulent corrupt political dirtbag lawyer he could
find to try to steal the VA election too.

Lincoln Project Democrat Operatives Busted For White Nationalist Hoax

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1454183424378478594
https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1454158805785268227
https://twitter.com/DefiantLs/status/1454160818501718021
https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status/1454173627906248716
https://twitter.com/McCormackJohn/status/1454196150177783811
https://twitter.com/assliken/status/1454203106854674436
https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1454201753897930752
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1454182925503709198
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1454183996691202064
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1454192005739950081
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1454197842919280643
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1454199345234972675
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1454201810508566530

The anti-Trump, pedo-protecting Lincoln Project was forced to issue an
emergency press release Friday afternoon after Democratic operatives
they paid to impersonate tiki-torch wielding Trump supporters were
doxxed, after they stood in front of Republican gubernatorial
candidate Glenn Youngkin's campaign bus.

The hoax was spread by several notables, including Terry McAuliffe's
spokeswoman, Christina Freundlich.

It was also spread by MSM journos:

    Dem Party operatives and MSNBC "analysts" spent the day spreading
a photo that was dubious from the start - staged to make it appear
neo-Nazis were supporting Glenn Youngkin - and now it turns out that,
yet again, they spread disinformation. Over and over: the same people
do this https://t.co/5Pmr2Oku1j
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 29, 2021

And then... the internet figured out who the operatives were;

    One of them is the financial director for the Virginia Young
Democrats... and since being outed as such, has made his Twitter
private.

    You're welcome for me doing your job for you. pic.twitter.com/YVhNbm74bP
    — Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) October 29, 2021

And they began frantically scrubbing their social media history:

    Oh. pic.twitter.com/DmtVjuoIsD
    — Defiant L’s (@DefiantLs) October 29, 2021

    Holy sh*t

    Colleen Wachenfeld rebranded her Twitter account handle several
times after being exposed for posing as a neo-Nazi
pic.twitter.com/DhltQl7mhF
    — Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) October 29, 2021

After the hoax unraveled, the Lincoln Project issued a press release
taking credit.

"Today’s demonstration was our way of reminding Virginia voters of
what happened in Charlottesville four years ago, the Republican
party’s embrace of those values, and Glenn Youngkin’s failure to
condemn it."

    Lincoln Project claims credit for the "white supremacist" stunt at
Youngkin's campaign event today. pic.twitter.com/h18Sfk5AUC
    — John McCormack (@McCormackJohn) October 29, 2021

    Of course the Lincoln project would recruit young boys for this
https://t.co/qfCdgFjv36
    — Ahmed Al Assliken (@assliken) October 29, 2021

    Called it at 10:18am today. pic.twitter.com/jlS3GWtJbK
    — Sean Davis (@seanmdav) October 29, 2021

    To be clear:

    Virginia Democrat operatives dressed up as Neo-Nazis holding
tiki-torches today to smear their opponent and attempted to pass it
off as actually happening
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 29, 2021

Bringing it home is Glenn Greenwald, who opines with yet another killer thread:

    The people who most vocally claim to be worried about
disinformation and Fake News -- to the point that they want to censor
the internet in its name -- are, by far, the most aggressive and
prolific disseminators of disinformation and Fake News. Always. Dems &
corporate outlets.
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 29, 2021

    White Democrats sitting with their white families in their white
neighborhoods now believe they own racism and race discourse, to be
deployed for their amusement and fun, or with any slight belief that
it will advance their interests. They're the
owners👇https://t.co/kGNaSD3VZJ
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 29, 2021

    Speaking of white Dem scumbags who think they own racism
discourse, the Lincoln Project - led by Rick Wilson, last seen
frolicking on a boat with a cooler covered by the Confederate Flag -
admits to staging the fake white nationalist rally in
Virginia:https://t.co/P5yH4D1wB4
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 29, 2021

    I can't think of any clearer expression of the rot of US
liberalism and Dem Party politics than the white scumbags of the
Lincoln Project -- MSNBC stars -- engineering a fake racist rally
while Dem operatives & MSNBC analysts used it to accuse Youngkin of
racism. Utterly sick. pic.twitter.com/sqk7QTvoL7
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 29, 2021

    And I'd ask rhetorically whether the Lincoln Project admitting to
having perpetrated this racist fraud -- while MSNBC analysts spread it
all over the internet -- means MSNBC will stop having them on, but if
fleecing donors & covering up for child predators didn't, this won't.
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 29, 2021

Is anyone surprised?