AVAX and FIL buzz

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 29 05:11:13 PDT 2021

The trader is also optimistic about the smart contract platform Avalanche (AVAX) after one of the original rebasing tokens, Ampleforth (AMPL), launched on the network.

“Avalanche is providing a lot of incentives for different DeFi [decentralized finance] protocols to come on the Avalanche blockchain and it’s working.”

He points to Avalanche’s growing numbers in terms of addresses and transactions, adding that the network’s daily active addresses just hit a new high of nearly 70,000, representing a weekly increase of over 100%.

Arnold says that he is also bullish on the decentralized oracle network Chainlink (LINK) and decentralized peer-to-peer file storage protocol Filecoin (FIL).

“I’m adding them just because they are interoperating with a lot of the leaders in this space. I think the future is multi-chain, the future is interoperable.”

https://dailyhodl.com/2021/10/29/these-five-altcoins-are-ready-for-explosive-moves-in-november-says-crypto-trader-aaron-arnold/

Disclosure - heavy bags in Avax and Fil