The Verge: The US Copyright Office just struck a blow supporting right to repair

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 28 14:49:36 PDT 2021

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 20:28:37 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Jim Bell went to jail for tax evasion.

	I think he went to jail for picking up a fight with US government nazis. Tax evasion was more like an excuse.

	Why do you think they jailed you Jim?

	Anyway, I get your point Zeynep, Jim was kidnapped and tortured by US govt nazis for more than 10 years and he didn't commit any real crime. But the funny thing is, although Jim was badly abused by the American System, he is still a true believer in the American System!

	I think in that respect he fully remaims a fake libertarian, DESPITE having in practice waged a little war against the US government. But notice, it was a war it was obvious he would lose, which in turn should make you wonder why he did it.