The Verge: The US Copyright Office just struck a blow supporting right to repair

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 28 13:16:09 PDT 2021

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 19:48:02 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Be more specific as to why I should be celebrating.

	because you are a supporter of US big business, the US patent system and so called 'intelectual property'. You should celebrete the fact that 'intelectual property' is being 'enforced'.

	As a libertarian note, those three things are closely related anti-market, anti-freedom cancers.