National Union of Journalists: CIA reportedly plotted to kidnap and assassinate Julian Assange - we demand his release

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 28 13:05:02 PDT 2021

"Julian " the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen. The internet is a threat to human civilization " ASSANGE 2012"

Although it was probably on Fidonet, about 1989 I said (during the Phil Zimmermann controversy) that the United States government's development of the Internet was an act of slow-motion (governmental) suicide.

A bit TOO slow, in hindsight. . . ."

Slow, yes, and why?

I suspect most people look at alternatives -  like Marxist Communism and inverse-Marxist Libertarianism - then plump for the Devil they know.
Its easier to muddle-through to the Singularity than actively work to collapse all govts before then ( 2030 - 45 )

Jim Dumbell knows so much about slowdowns from constant practice - APster, Stiffs, PAM, AP in the field, Anarchopulco, etc, etc
If he had any friends they would have taken him to ER by now #RigorMortis